Reports To: Director of Field Operations
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Omaha, NE
Full-time Construction Superintendent position with MCL Construction, a General Contractor based in Omaha, NE specializing in commercial construction. Superintendent is a job site management position and will have responsibility for the success of all phases of construction and technical aspects of the project. The position interacts regularly with MCL management and staff, owner management and/or representative, project architect, subcontractors, material suppliers, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
· Develop and maintain project schedule
· Regularly interact with and maintain good working relationship with owner and architect
· In conjunction with the project manager, manage all company personnel on the project.
· Supervise the management of subcontractors and material suppliers on the project
· Coordinate the execution of all self-performed work on the project
· Oversee and monitor equipment utilization on the project
· Monitor costs in accordance with estimate and ensure recognition and follow-through on change events and conditions.
· Monitor and ensure project quality.
· Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
· Monitor and ensure compliance with company and project Safety requirements and reporting
· Other duties as assigned by management
· Attention to detail, thorough.
· Strong work ethic, dedication
· Passion for Construction
· Ability to manage multiple people and multiple subcontractors
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Effective oral and written communication
· Work well in a team environment
· Ability to read and understand project specifications and drawings
· Understand and perform project scheduling and cost control
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Construction Superintendent will have a minimum of five years commercial construction Superintendent experience managing either smaller projects (up to $5 million) or small and large projects (up to $50 million) with a successful track record in the areas of execution, financial, safety, and owner relations. Many candidates will have construction-related degrees (Construction Management, Construction Engineering, etc.) but a degree is not a requirement and Candidates with an acceptable level of experience, or experience and education will be considered. Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required. Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license.
We are always happy to see you Visit Our Showroom
Omaha, Nebraska General Contractor | Omaha, Nebraska Construction Manager | Healthcare Construction | Corporate Office Construction | Education Construction | Church Construction | School Construction | Restaurant Construction | Retail Construction | Hospital Construction | Senior Living Construction | Bank Construction | Apartment Construction | Council Bluffs, Iowa General Contractor | Western Iowa General Contractor
© 2018 MCL Construction. All Rights Reserved.